Benefits and Culture
Our reputation for great client service starts from within. That’s why building an amazing culture has always been a priority at Citisoft. By providing the best benefits, compensation, and working environment possible, we’re able to offer the industry’s leading team of investment management consultants. Read more below on what makes Citisoft a great place to work.
Great Place to Work
As a small consulting firm, finding and retaining the best quality talent in the industry is our top priority. We are proud to be certified as a great workplace by the independent analysts at Great Place to Work. We earned this credential based on extensive ratings provided by our employees in anonymous surveys as well as through rigorous independent examination of our culture and HR policies.
According to the Great Place to Work study, 99 percent of Citisoft employees exhibit great pride in their workplace and 98 percent believe that they are provided great rewards, challenges, and atmosphere at Citisoft. A summary of employee ratings and workplace programs can be found at http://reviews.greatplacetowork.com/citisoft.
Citisoft’s ‘work hard, play hard’ culture brings out the best in our employees. We believe that creativity thrives in an environment where people enjoy their work and the company of their colleagues. These are a few things that make Citisoft an amazing place to work:
- Collaborative workplace where we support each other’s successes
- Commitment to complete transparency from the top-down
- Business casual environment
- Dedication to achieving a flexible work-life balance
- Support for community involvement and charitable initiatives
- Annual team-building events and employee engagement programs
We know that a healthy and supportive work environment has a huge impact on our employees’ ability to achieve success. Our benefits reflect a commitment to attracting and keeping the strongest collection of intellectual capital available in the industry. Highlights of our benefit include:
- Competitive compensation including salary, bonuses, and other earning potential
- A generous paid time off policy
- Robust health insurance, 401k, short and long-term disability, FSA, commuter benefits, and life insurance plans
- Health club reimbursement
- “Bring your own device” and cell phone reimbursement
Citisoft’s culture is deeply influenced by the concept of Rowanism as captured in the classic literary business essay, “A Message to Garcia.” The concept was named after Andrew Summers Rowan, who symbolized pragmatism, focus, and strategic thinking. "Rowans" rise whenever and wherever they are called to serve, and surpass the expectations of others.
Each year we award one individual who reflects these values our annual Rowan Award. Past winners include:
2016 Danielle Castrechini
2015 Roberta Moore
2014 Maureen Rodrigues
2013 Jenny Mynahan
2012 Victor Slabodchikov
2011 Patrick Kirchner
Offering our employees opportunities for professional development is an investment in our growth. In addition to ongoing mentorship, we offer:
- Dedicated resource manager and individually tailored review and appraisal
- Company-wide training and continuing education
- Membership to industry associations
- Our ongoing commitment to promotion from within