The asset management landscape post-MiFID II implementation: So what happens now?
Date: Wednesday 7 February 2018
Time: 15:00 GMT / 16:00 CET / 10:00 EST
For the entirety of 2017 the asset management industry was counting down to January 3 2018, the implementation date of MiFID II. A lack of clarity on how the regulator expected firms to comply had dominated MiFID II preparation, so is the picture clearer post-implementation? What should firms’ next move be? And how does fintech fit into the picture?
Questions that this webinar will answer include:
- Do we now have a clearer picture of what the asset management landscape looks like in practice in a post-MiFID II world?
- Where should asset management firms now be in relation to MiFID II compliance?
- Compliance success stories – which firms stand out?
- What role should the regulator now play in educating firms?
- How will the regulator deal with firms that were not prepared for MiFID II implementation?
- Can MiFID II be immediately enforced? If not, then how long until it can?
Presented by bobsguide.