Join us at InvestOps USA
Date: March 26–27
Location: Grand Hyatt Tampa Bay
Grappling with ongoing regulatory uncertainty and increased demands on your data and technology?
Then don't miss this unique opportunity to benchmark your people, processes and technology with 100+ Heads of Investment Operations from leading buy side firms. Gain insights on the do’s and don’ts of enhancing your front-to-back cross-asset investment operations. Walk away with proven solutions to your biggest infrastructure pain points and gain a competitive edge to revamp your operations.
Citisoft's Paul Migliore and David Bates will be presenting on day one of the conference. Look out for details in an updated agenda and don't miss the session below.
March 26, 2018 | 12:40pm session
The Top Trends Driving Tech and Ops Innovation in 2018
Join Citisoft for this session on the top trends that are driving innovation and change in asset management this year. Citisoft will focus on the topics that matter to you, leveraging their purview working on the industry’s most transformative technology programs and their in-depth understanding of the vendor landscape.
- How is digital transformation driving change and what can asset managers do to modernize their technology and operations?
- Automation, AI, data lakes and blockchain are grabbing headlines—is it all buzz or are there trends that asset managers need to keep an eye on in 2018?
- Are front office technologies sophisticated enough to meet the requirements of complex investment strategies?
- How can asset managers better leverage vendor relationships as lines blur between software and services?
- Largescale infrastructure programs are dominating budgets—how can asset managers strike an optimal resource mix to achieve their goals?