Date: October 18, 2018
Location: 60 State Street | Boston, MA
Join Citisoft's Tom Secaur at the SimCorp Client Communications and Reporting Summit. He'll be joining the 11:30am panel, "Navigating the New Operating Environment: The Client Communications Perspective."
The current operating environment has created several different challenges for firms when communicating with their clients and other interested parties:
- How has the current operating environment influenced the client communications and reporting space
- What impact has this had on client expectations and how have investor demands changed over the last 5 years?
- How has the client reporting and communications function evolved to meet these challenges?
- What impact have digital tools had on your approach to communicating with clients?
- Client reporting—is it an obligation or an opportunity?
SimCorp Coric’s Client Communications and Reporting Summit provides a free-to-attend forum for investment management firms to come together to discuss the most prominent issues facing the industry today. This year, the Summit will discuss how firms can navigate an increasingly complex operating environment, explore what steps can be taken to improve the experience delivered to clients and looking ahead, and examine how innovative and new emerging technologies can be leveraged to achieve competitive advantage.