As asset managers have increasingly come to realize the value in their organizations beyond portfolio management, the middle office has emerged as a critically important component of operational strategy. Many firms are turning to third parties to tap into this value, but navigating the middle office outsourcing landscape is a complex undertaking. Having led over 40 successful outsourcing transitions, we know the ins-and-outs of these programs by heart.
To provide you with unbiased transparency into the considerations in selecting a service provider as well as advice on preparing for a transition, we've collaborated with SEI to bring you practical tips to navigate middle office outsourcing transitions.
In this paper, learn
- How to identify where outsourcing makes sense for your organization
- Key considerations you need to know before moving to a new operating model
- How to prepare your data for a transition
- Misconceptions about transitions and keys to success
- Tips for post-transition success
Download the paper by filling out the form on the right and learn more about our outsourcing transition services here.